Extreme video innovation.
Do you need to detect nudity, profanity, smoking or any other standarts&practices in a video? Click play for smoking detection demo
STANDARTS & PRACTICES
Same movie, but better. Check out our super resolution demo
Play video. Pause it. Wait for the timecode detection frame to appear
OCR TIMECODE READER
Who We Are
If juice : then concentrate.
Who We Are
Video Gorillas develops state-of-the-art video technology incorporating machine learning, neural networks, visual analysis, object recognition, and live streaming.
Our customers include film studios, broadcasters, post-production companies, advertising agencies, media platforms, and start-ups. Gorilla products have been thoughtfully designed by media professionals that have exceptional business and technical expertise, as well as deep knowledge and experience with media workflows.
Video Gorillas makes the seemingly impossible possible. If modern software development was juice, Video Gorillas would be the concentrate.
What We Do
Video analysis, artificial intelligence... basically magic.
What We Do
Video Gorillas is a media-focused product and services company that builds cool, unique viewing experiences for our customers through cutting edge features and architectures.
Our areas of expertise include...
- Development and optimization for computer vision
- Image, video, and audio analysis with focus on image fingerprinting and search
- Motion analysis
- Machine learning (neural networks, deep learning, supervised and unsupervised learning)
- Natural language processing
- Video engineering and processing
- Web applications with focus on video streaming
- System performance optimization
- Augmented reality
- High-load computing and scalability
- Architecture and implementation of hybrid and cloud-based workflows for media platforms
Products and Services
Pick your medicine.
The Live4 live streaming platform enables the broadcasting of events directly from any native camera on iOS or Android, external cameras such as GoPro or Sony Action Cam, or drones.
Gorilla Brain is a proprietary triple neural network-based system that maps highly abstract visual features from media, obtained through supervised and unsupervised learning, into a language model.
Its self-learning framework enables development of content-aware media indexing and search systems for both user-generated and professional content. Gorilla Brain is able to detect thousands of different objects, shapes, colors, actions, and sentiment in images and video.
Our customers use Gorilla Brain in a wide variety of ways, including...
- Contextual targeting
- Smart content censorship for movies and images
- Trademark and brand detection
- Real-time content detection
- Object detection or replacement
Video Gorillas is more than just a crack team of engineers that can be deployed within a media company to solve seemingly impossible challenges. We are also a nimble, portable R&D shop, a think tank that excels in pushing technological limits and finding practical applications for its state-of-the-art technology.
Our services range from software concepting to building and maintenance, including...
- Requirements Planning
- Information Architecture
- UX / UI Design
- Agile Development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Responsive Optimization
- CMS / Admin
- Web Apps
- Native Apps
Video Gorillas is an extreme and hardcore crew of engineers who are compulsively, creatively driven to push the boundaries of technical possibility.
Over the past 10 years we’ve evolved into an advanced media technology company. We are headquartered in Los Angeles with engineering based in Kiev.
Our Gorillas include talented developers, video engineers, system engineers, machine learning experts, serial inventors in image analysis, and former executives from Sony and P&G.
The core team includes...
- Jason Brahms, CEO
- Alex Zhukov, CTO
- Valentina Ievleva, COO
- Andrew Yakovenko, Chief Science Guru
- Anton Linevich, Solution Rockstar
- Oles Petriv, The Brain aka Machine Learning Lead
- Gennady Linevich, Senior Software Jedi
- Oleksandr Chugai, Senior Software Hacker
- Oleksii Sevruk, Senior Systems Gorilla
- Helen Zhukova, Front-end Ninja
- Andrew Rabinovich, Technical Advisor Jedi Master
- Anna Pogribnyak, QA Fashionista
Hit Us Up
Contact Video Gorillas at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out what we can do to change your life.