Extreme video innovation.
Bigfoot is a scalable, lightweight proprietary technology that leverages VideoGorillas’ patented
computer vision/visual analysis, Frequency Domain Descriptor (FDD), and machine learning technology.
It is designed to automate the manual-labor intensive conform process (which matches an original frame of film to the final edited work) and the compare process (which compares unique or common frames between different film cuts) by finding like “interest points” common across a series of images or frames of film.
The LIVE4 App makes sharing video instantaneous. Begin streaming LIVE over your cellular connection from your GoPro camera with the touch of a button. Let others see what your camera sees as it is happening. Login with your Facebook account, start broadcasting. — Live stream to your Facebook wall, your page or group — Control stream privacy Public, Friends or Only Me — See live comments in the app during your broadcast — Full remote control of starting and stopping the camera — See what your camera sees when you broadcast with live preview — Live sharing with the touch of a button — Automatic streaming via your cellular network
Do you need to detect nudity, profanity, smoking or any other standards&practices in a video? Click play for smoking detection demo
STANDARDS & PRACTICES
Same movie, but better. Check out our super resolution demo
Play video. Pause it. Wait for the timecode detection frame to appear
OCR TIMECODE READER
Who We Are
If juice : then concentrate.
Who We Are
Video Gorillas develops state-of-the-art video technology incorporating machine learning, neural networks, visual analysis, object recognition, and live streaming.
Our customers include film studios, broadcasters, post-production companies, advertising agencies, media platforms, and start-ups. Gorilla products have been thoughtfully designed by media professionals that have exceptional business and technical expertise, as well as deep knowledge and experience with media workflows.
Video Gorillas makes the seemingly impossible possible. If modern software development was juice, Video Gorillas would be the concentrate.
What We Do
Video analysis, artificial intelligence... basically magic.
What We Do
Video Gorillas is a media-focused product and services company that builds cool, unique viewing experiences for our customers through cutting edge features and architectures.
Our areas of expertise include...
- Development and optimization for computer vision
- Image, video, and audio analysis with focus on image fingerprinting and search
- Motion analysis
- Machine learning (neural networks, deep learning, supervised and unsupervised learning)
- Natural language processing
- Video engineering and processing
- Web applications with focus on video streaming
- System performance optimization
- Augmented reality
- High-load computing and scalability
- Architecture and implementation of hybrid and cloud-based workflows for media platforms
Video Gorillas is an extreme and hardcore crew of engineers who are compulsively, creatively driven to push the boundaries of technical possibility.
Over the past 10 years we’ve evolved into an advanced media technology company. We are headquartered in Los Angeles with engineering based in Kiev.
Our Gorillas include talented developers, video engineers, system engineers, machine learning experts, serial inventors in image analysis, and former executives from Sony and P&G.
The core team includes...
- Jason Brahms, CEO
- Alex Zhukov, CTO
- Valentina Ievleva, COO
- Andrew Yakovenko, Chief Science Guru
- Anton Linevich, Solution Rockstar
- Oles Petriv, The Brain aka Machine Learning Lead
- Gennady Linevich, Senior Software Jedi
- Oleksandr Chugai, Senior Software Hacker
- Oleksii Sevruk, Senior Systems Gorilla
- Helen Zhukova, Front-end Ninja
- Andrew Rabinovich, Technical Advisor Jedi Master
- Anna Pogribnyak, QA Fashionista
Hit Us Up
Contact Video Gorillas at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out what we can do to change your life.